dinsdag 12 januari 2010

A Music Blog

Hello, and welcome to my humble little blog, a place where I intend to share with you some of my thoughts about and, particularly, reviews of music (I might occasionally review some cinema and/or literature, too). I'm not really sure where this will go, since this is my first blog, but I guess I will be writing about which albums (/films/books) or artists in general I have been listening to (/viewing/reading), especially the ones that made a big impression. My interests are quite diverse, so you can expect a broad range of artworks to be tackled.

The title of this blog is taken from Harold Budd's amazing 1976 recording, a work which exemplifies very well the devastating beauty that music is capable of. The current banner (probably subject to change) was taken from a still from Ingmar Bergman's Det Sjunde Inseglet, one of my favorite films.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten